Best Running App I've found
Enter iSmoothRun. Simple it is not. When getting into interval training I needed something robust, and boy-oh-boy, this covers it all. I can write long-form, but check out the stars and reviews and decide for yourself.
When I saw it even takes shoe mileage into account I knew I need not look further.
- GPS/Pedometer, indoors and outdoors
- Heart Rate based training, support for all popular sensors
- Swiss iOS8 design, M7/M8, HealthKit support
- Cadence tracking and build in metronome
- Most Powerful interval/workout editor and coaching
- Bulk uploads to any site we support, don't have your data locked
- Maps, graphs, statistics, and much much more